The Shard by Ted Cross
Doing his duty to the realm may mean that the minor noble Midas must sacrifice everything he loves most.
A dying king. A mysterious invader. The vision the seer saw was clear--find the lost shard from the Spire of Peace or the realm would drown in blood.
The problem--eight hundred years ago the elven hero Kathkalan took the shard with him into the lair of the most vicious dragon ever known to mankind...and he never returned.
- Classification: Universal
- Work is: Complete; Extract only on Authonomy
- First submitted April 20, 2010
- Last updated Aug. 15, 2014
- Read 130 times
- On 35 bookshelves
- 208 comments
Also by Ted Cross
The Immortality Game by Ted Cross
If Zoya can survive the day, she just might live forever...
- Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Crime, Thriller and Mystery